It is necessary to be well informed about the pandemic of the new coronaviruses it rages on in Brazil and around the world. This is a time of thoughtfulness, of social isolation, and a lot of free in order that it doesn’t happen in our country, what is going on in Europe and in the united states, for example.
Below, we’ve listed the top stories on this Thursday, the 26th of march, so you can stay up to date with all that’s been happening:
- Goes up to 92 and the number of deaths from coronavirus in Brazil. In the case of people who are diagnosed with the covid 19th in the country is 3.417. Here’s more data from the Ministry of Health.
- The president, Jair, jair bolsonaro returned to the minimizing of the power of the coronavirusand yet debochou of the united kingdom independence party. “For the government and for that to be studied. He doesn’t get anything. Jump in the sewage, and don’t take anything.”
- The Federal government is preparing the campaign to #OBrasilNãoPodePararcontrary to the recommendations of the World Health Organization, and by repeating the same thing in Milan, Italy, where there have been 4.861 death.
- The governor of São Paulo, João Doria, has condemned the action of the president Jair, jair bolsonaro, and asked: ‘who is the guardian of death?’. Almost half of the world’s population is social isolation.
- The house of Representatives has approved an aid of$ 600 for low-income people. Up to two people from the same family will be eligible for the aid, adding up to the maximum amount of$1200.
- The house of Representatives has approved a waiver of the medical certificate, the employee with the coronavirus. The rule applies for the duration of the emergency and any public health-related pandemic, the covid-19
- The capital, and 19 more cities take flight during a crisis. The flights will be resumed Saturday, the 28th, and is expected by the end of April.
- The famous sign, the request for the impeachment of jair bolsonaro and share it to the followers to do the same. Caio Blat, Felipe Neto, Maria Rita Gregório Duvivier, and others, took a strong position against the president, after the announcement about the coronavirus.