Now available Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince, the new Frozenbyte effort for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch, with a launch trailer.
Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince is available today for PC, Xbox One, PS4, and Nintendo Switch, as the classic launch trailer you find at the head of the news reminds us. On PS4 and Nintendo Switch it is also possible to buy it in physical format.
In Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince the characters made famous by the previous episodes return Zoya the thief, Pontius the Knight and Amadeus the magician, in a new adventure in search of Prince Selius. The spells of the prince have brought to life the most terrible fears of the earth, the famous trio has very little time to be able to stop the effects of magic that is by now uncontrolled. We also read the main features of Trine 4:
- Sophisticated 2.5D gameplay in a fairy-tale world full of life
- Revolutionary fights for sensational encounters
- Three game modes: Single Player, Classic 3 Player, or the new Unlimited mode for 4 players
- New extraordinary abilities of the heroes for more possibilities in battles and exploration
- Tree branches of abilities that allow players to customize heroes to their liking
- Dynamic puzzles that adapt to put teams of different numbers to the test
- An incredibly stubborn prince with uncontrolled magic
Finally, it should be noted that Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince is available both as a stand-alone game and within Trine: Ultimate Collection, which includes Trine Enhanced Edition, Trine 2: Complete Story, and Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power.
Stay Tuned For More Updates.