Whenever we watch any Hollywood movie, we only wonder if there was a chance to live in a magical world. Creative people can never stop imagining, that is the beauty of mankind. These qualities have always created wondrous things and Two Worlds II: Velvet Edition is one such example. Can you imagine playing the role of some hero to defeat evil? Well, you can receive this opportunity by paying a little more attention to Two Worlds II: Velvet Edition. Let’s, explore and know more about it.
Once upon a time, there was a kingdom called Antaloor. People of Antaloor lived happily with each other. But their king Gandohar failed with increasing age, as a result, he and his sister were captured by the opponents. This is an awesome role-playing game; you can be the ultimate hero and help them all to restore Antaloor. Be brave and face the culprits after the destruction. While Gandohar is exhausted, we can only believe in ourselves, so get ready for multiple fights ad explore the world of Antaloor.
Do you want to know who is after this game? Reality Pump has developed Two Worlds II: Velvet Edition and it was released by TopWare Interactuve. They have designed the full game and we cannot find any flaws in it.
About Two Worlds II: Velvet Edition
As you play numerous quests of Two Worlds II: Velvet Edition, you will learn and level up the character. Explore different locations of this virtual platform, but be careful – some places have a large number of enemies compared to the others, so you must avoid them until you gain experience and become an expert.
No, matter how much you have progressed through Two Worlds II: Velvet Edition, you can revisit from the initial stage whenever needed. You can use a horse or transports like a boat for travelling. Use all your magical knowledge, strength, and weapons to defeat the enemies. That is how you can proceed in Two Worlds II: Velvet Edition. Score maximum points to be on top of the leader board. And help Antaloor to regain its dignity.
This game is famous for action and adventure. Two Worlds II: Velvet Edition has some other secrets behind this popularity, which are its features. This game has awesome characteristics and those are mentioned below:
In this gameplay, the players need to collect various materials. These are like that game currency that helps them to buy new weapons for the quests. Here, you can easily make your kind of weapons from the collected materials.
How to play Two Worlds II: Velvet Edition?
Two Worlds II: Velvet Edition allows its players to change the appearance of their character. Before the game starts, you can choose the skin tone, eye colour, hairstyle, gender of your character or you can play the default character as well.
On one hand, you can play Two Worlds II: Velvet Edition single-headedly and check on your daily progress. On the other hand, you can play with multiple players around the world. Spend a great time fighting with experts around the globe and win the quests.
Features of Two Worlds II: Velvet Edition
Two Worlds II Velvet Edition PC Game Download
|Name||Two Worlds II Velvet Edition|
|Initial Release Date||
4 Feb, 2011
|Developers||Reality Pump Studios|
|Publisher||Topware Interactive, ACE|
How To Download Two Worlds II Velvet Edition PC Instructions
- Step 1: Click On Download Button, You will be redirected to our download page
- Step 2: Click On Download Two Worlds II Velvet Edition PC Button
- Step 3: Your Download Will Start Free Installer Officially Created From GamingBeasts.com
- Step 4: Download & Install The File & Then You Will Be Able To Install The Game
- Step 5: With Good Internet Connection, It Will Be Easy To Download The Game
- Step 6: After Completing The Installation You Can Enjoy Two Worlds II Velvet Edition PC For free
Two Worlds II Velvet Edition – Minimum System Requirement
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual-Core Prozessor (2,0 GHz) or better
- Memory: 4 GB or more
- Graphics: Radeon HD, Geforce (Shader 3.0 and 512 MB RAM)
- DirectX®: DirectX 10
- Hard Drive: 12 GB
- Sound: DirectX comp. Stereo Sound Card
- Other: Internet connection with 16 KBPS or more for Multiplayer recommended
Two Worlds II Velvet Edition – Recommended System Requirement
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10
- Processor: Intel or AMD Quad-Core Prozessor (2,4 GHz) or better
- Memory: 8 GB or more
- Graphics: Radeon HD, Geforce (Shader 4.0 and 2 GB RAM)
- DirectX®: DirectX 10
- Hard Drive: 20 GB
- Sound: DirectX comp. 5.1 Sound Card
- Other: Broadband Internet connection for Multiplayer recommended