Entertainment

Viral video of Chris Brown making fun of TD Jakes has fans saying: ‘Chris Breath is annoying’

• American singer Chris Brown recently made fun of preacher TD Jakes in a viral video
  • this Mona Lisa hitmaker shared a reenacted clip of himself that is causing a stir on social media
  • Many netizens commented on Chris Breezy’s post and mocked the way he presented it

American singer Chris Brown has shut down social media after a video of him making fun of famous preacher TD Jakes went viral.

Chris Brown's recent video shared on Instagram has gone viral
Chris Brown mocks popular preacher TD Jakes on social media.Image: Prince Williams/Scott Dudelson
Source: UGC

Chris Breezy mocks TD Jakes

The famous TD Jakes has been in the headlines recently due to allegations that he attended Diddy’s sex parties on X.

After the rumors broke, hitmaker Mona Lisa decided to post a video of himself mocking Jax on his Instagram Story, which has now gone viral.

Also read

Widow celebrated her late husband in style by driving a BMW at his funeral

Twitter (X) user @mizar retweeted Breezy’s post on his timeline and said:

“Chris Brown Going Crazy About His IG Story ‘Have You Ever Been Devoured’”

See the post below:

Many fans commented on Breezy’s video

Soon after the video went viral, many fans and netizens took to the comments section, with some mocking the singer for how he mocked the popular preacher.

See some comments below:

@mizar said:

“@BishopJakes you will always be famous.”

@shukrani__ wrote:

“No, that confuses me too, TD Jack shouldn’t have said that.”

@stunna_ju joked:

“TD Brown.”

@mokone_love replied:

“He just likes me because I say so.”

@PaloMonacoSanto commented:

“Oh my gosh, I don’t know how many times I’ve said that shit in the house.”

@PatrickCMumbi mentioned:

“Chris Blaser is such a pain in the ass.”

@EddKname replied:

“Men who were ‘swallowed’ even looked pregnant as a result of the swallowing.”

Also read

Man who works at TB Joshua Church talks about documenting miracles

@KBTSethunya shared:

“My goat is a threat.”

@zafarmirzo said:

“The more spirituality strives to humanize life and preserve it, the more sincere and fruitful it will be.”

TD Jacks denies charges against him

Meanwhile, Jakes took to the church pulpit to unequivocally denounce rumors circulating on social media about his sexual orientation.

“I’m going to stand up straight, hold my head up, straighten my back, and preach the pure, inerrant word of God,” he told a defiant Jakes before breaking down.

Jakes also said he joined the ministry not to be famous, but to make a difference.

“I came to the building and without looking at you, without talking to you, I just sensed that you were worried about me. While the performance was wonderful, it was hard to do; it was almost like preaching at a funeral because you were worried, “He said the shepherds

Source: Briefly.co.za