Billie Eilish is already getting ready for her new tour, during which she will play in several countries around the world. Also in Europe!
Happier Than Ever – new Billie Eilish album this year
2022 will be a really intense year for Billie Eilish, whose second album is coming with ever greater steps. Publisher entitled Happier Than Ever, which is announced by the latest single of the American artist – Your Power, will see the light of day right in the middle of this summer, to be exact July 30.
Also check: Billie Eilish deals with domination. “Your Power” the first such important single from the album “Happier Than Ever”
Billie Eilish – Your Power
Billie Eilish is touring again
Though Billie He looks at the pandemic situation in the world with a realistic and careful eye, and this year he intends to take some more time off the stage, so in 2022 he will practically not leave it. The tour promoting her latest album will start in February.
The artist has just announced the next dates of her upcoming tour Happier Than Ever, The World Tour 2022, which indicate that Billie she will be playing her upcoming material at least until July, with a maximum of two days between concerts, and the artist intends to visit most of the globe during this time.
According to the latest tour update Billie Eilish shows that the artist will also visit several European countries in the summer of 2022. Check where it will play!
Billie Eilish – Happier Than Ever, The World Tour 2022, concert schedules
- February 3 – Smoothie King Center, New Orleans, Louisiana
- February 5 – State Farm Arena, Atlanta, Georgia
- February 6 – Spectrum Center, Charlotte, North Carolina
- February 8 – PPG Paints Arena, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- February 9 – Capital One Arena, Washington, DC
- February 10 – Bryce Jordan Center, University Park, Pennsylvania
- February 12 – KeyBank Center, Buffalo, New York
- February 13 – Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- February 15 – Center Bell, Montreal, Quebec
- February 16 – Scotiabank Arena, Toronto, Ohio
- February 18 – Madison Square Garden, New York, New York
- February 19 – Madison Square Garden, New York, New York
- February 20 – TD Garden, Boston, Massachusetts
- February 22 – Prudential Center, Newark, New Jersey
- March 8 – Legacy Arena, Birmingham, Alabama
- March 9 – Bridgestone Arena, Nashville, Tennessee
- March 11 – Yum! Center, Louisville, Kentucky
- March 12 – Little Caesars Arena, Detroit, Michigan
- March 14 – United Center, Chicago, Illinois
- March 15 – Xcel Center, St. Paul, Minnesota
- March 16 – CHI Health Center, Omaha, Nebraska
- March 19 – Ball Arena (formerly Pepsi Center), Denver, Koloroado
- March 21 – Vivint Arena, Salt Lake City, Utah
- March 24 – Rogers Arena, Vancouver, British Columbia
- March 25 – Climate Pledge Arena, Seattle, Washington
- March 29 – Chase Center, San Francisco – California
- March 30 – Golden 1 Center, Sacramento, California
- April 1 – T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas, Nevada
- April 2 – Gila River Arena, Glendale, Arizona
- April 6 – The Forum, Los Angeles, California
- April 8 – The Forum, Los Angeles, California
- April 9 – The Forum, Los Angeles, California
Europe & Great Britain
- June 3 – SSE Arena, Belfast, UK
- June 4 – 3Arena, Dublin, IE
- June 5 – 3Arena, Dublin, IE
- June 7 – AO Arena, Manchester, UK
- June 8 – AO Arena, Manchester, UK
- June 10 – The O2, London, UK
- June 11 – The O2, London, UK
- June 12 – The O2, London, UK
- June 14 – The SSE Hydro, Glasgow, UK
- June 15 – Utilita Arena, Birmingham, UK
- June 16 – The O2, London, UK
- June 18 – Ziggo Dome, Amsterdam, Kingdom of the Netherlands
- June 19 – Festhalle, Frankfurt, Germany
- June 21 – Lanxess Arena, Cologne, Germany
- June 22 – Accor Arena, Paris, France
- June 28 – Sportpaleis, Antwerp, Belgium
- June 30 – Mercedes-Benz Arena, Berlin, Germany
- July 2 – Hallenstadion, Zurich, Switzerland
Billie Eilish’s new tour with Climate Positive status
In the press release we read that during its latest tour Billie will continue to work with REVERB, therefore under Billie Eilish Action Village, at each concert you will be able to deepen your knowledge of climate action. Additionally, emission of harmful greenhouse gases during the concert tour Billie, is to be equalized or even exceeded by measures aimed at reducing these gases. Everything for the tour promoting the album Happier Than Ever could have Climate Positive status.
Billie Eilish tour without Poland again? Or maybe Open’er?
It is true that next year’s tour promoting the latest album Billie Eilish – Happier Than Ever, The World Tour 2022 she bypasses Poland again, but looking at the fact that the artist will play her last concert at the beginning of July, there is still a light of hope in the form of the long-awaited festival concert at Open’erwhich people have been whispering about in the lobby for some time. Let’s cross our fingers to the first Billie Eilish concert in Poland finally came to fruition!