Como, two workers who died of intoxication in their sleep: they had lit a fire in a container of the yard to keep warm

They had lit a fire to keep warm, as they slept in a container of the building site in which they worked. I’m dead so, due to a ‘intoxication from carbon monoxide, two workers. The tragedy occurred in Moltrasioon the lake of Comoat the exit of the Cernobbio tunnel.

The two – whose age is not yet known – died for asphyxiation, caused by the fumes of monoxide. THE rescue they intervened after a colleague reported that in the morning they did not see both arrive at the workplace and arrived in the container found them already unconscious.

The two, according to what has been reconstructed so far, had spent the night in the construction site of via Ranzato, inside a container prefabricated for office use in which they had lit a brazier artisanalprobably to warm up.

Support ilfattoquotidiano.it
WE REALLY NEED
OF YOUR HELP.

For us the only masters are the readers.
But those who follow us must contribute because we, like everyone, do not work for free. Become a supporter too.
CLICK HERE

Thank you
Peter Gomez

Support now

Payments available

Previous article

Minimum wage, fight against precariousness and a real industrial policy: measures against poor work put to the test of the vote

next

Source link

About Banner Leon

Videogames entered his life in the late '80s, at the time of the first meeting with Super Mario Bros, and even today they make it a permanent part, after almost 30 years. Pros and defects: he manages to finish Super Mario Bros in less than 5 minutes but he has never finished Final Fight with a credit ... he's still trying.

Check Also

jump in incidence to 325, Rt rises to 1. Five high-risk regions – Corriere.it

from Carlotta De Leo The employment rate in intensive care units is stable while that …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.