Young television actress, Eliza Taylor has become famous in recent years thanks to its participation in some well-known television series. Thanks to the characters depicted here, I was able to demonstrate that I have good versatility and acting skills that make it one of the names to focus on for the future. Here are 10 things you don’t know about Eliza Taylor.
Eliza Taylor: TV series and her films
10. He has starred in famous television products. In the year of her debut, the actress immediately obtained a series of roles that allowed her to become an established face on the small screen. In fact, she plays in the series Neighbors (2003-2008), The pirate islands (2003), and The Sleepover Club (2003-2004), thanks to which it gains greater popularity. Later she takes part in some series episodes such as Blue Water High (2006), Rush (2008), All Saints (2009) and Nikita (2013), with the actress Maggie Q. Since 2014 he has been playing the role of Clarke Griffin in the series The 100where he shared the scene with the actress Alycia Debnam-Carey.
9. Has taken part in cinema films. Also appearing on the big screen, the actress was initially able to play small roles in films 6 Plots (2012) and Patrick (2013), later appearing as Sarah in The November Man (2014), with Olga Kurylenko And Caterina Scorsone. She was then the protagonist of the crime Trumper (2017) and sentimental comedy An inheritance for Christmas (2017), distributed on Netflix.
8. Received important awards. Particularly appreciated by the public, and in particular by a young audience, the actress was awarded for her starring role in The 100 with four nominations for best actress in a sci-fi / fantasy series. While not winning, the actress was able to gain further visibility within the industry.
Eliza Taylor is on Instagram
7. Has a personal account. The actress is present on the Instagram social network with a profile followed by 1.9 million people. Within this the actress is used to sharing images taken during moments of daily leisure, alone or in the company of friends. However, there are also various curiosities or promotional images of her interpreter projects, such as the series The 100, in which he currently acts.
Eliza Taylor and Bob Morley
6. Married a colleague. Thanks to the series The 100Taylor knows the actress Bob Morley, who holds the role of Bellamy Blake there. The two forge a great relationship over the years, coming to define each other’s best friend. This does not prevent him from starting a relationship, which was then crowned with the wedding which took place with a private ceremony in May 2019 in Hawaii. The news astounded all fans of the series, completely unaware of their relationship.
Eliza Taylor in The 100
5. She is the protagonist of the series. Although it is set up as a choral story, the heart of the events of The 100 is Taylor’s character, Clarke Griffin. She this she will take more and more space within the series, becoming her co-leader of the group of protagonists. Because of her importance in the series, the actress is the only cast member to have appeared in all episodes of the series except one.
4. She is proud of her character. Over the course of the series it is revealed that Griffin’s character is bisexual, and she will in fact be seen embarking on a relationship with Lexa, played by Alycia Debnam-Carey. Taylor has declared herself particularly proud to be able to give voice to such a character, hoping that this will lead to greater inclusiveness on television, where characters with sexualities other than straight are struggling to find their space.
3. He does not know the future of the series. Often the actors are not aware of the paths that the series of which they are protagonists will take. This also applies to Taylor, who said she had no idea how to end The 100, nor what will happen until then. In fact, the writers do not confide this information to the cast members, thus preserving their spontaneity.
2. Did not take any auditions. Taylor didn’t have to show up to audition for the role of Clarke Griffin. Instead, she was contacted by the producers of the series, who had seen her acting elsewhere and were struck by her qualities. After sending her the script, the actress fell in love with her story, making herself available to meet the creator. Thanks to this meeting, she was then able to get the part of her.
Eliza Taylor: age and height
1. Eliza Taylor was born in MelbourneAustralia, October 24, 1989. The actress is 165cm tall overall.