On Tuesday, November 23 at noon, the National Bank of Poland published information about average exchange rates. The next table will be presented today, on Wednesday, November 24, 2021 on the NBP website. New data should be expected between 11:45 and 12:15.
You can read more about finances on the home page Gazeta.pl
NBP average exchange rates – Tuesday 23/11/2021 [kurs dolara, funta, euro, franka]:
- euro exchange rate: PLN 4.7171;
- dollar exchange rate: PLN 4.1893;
- Swiss franc exchange rate: PLN 4.4948;
- pound sterling rate: PLN 5.6043
Live exchange rates – Wednesday 11/24/2021 [kurs dolara, funta, euro, franka]:
The zloty slightly appreciates against the main currencies on Wednesday morning, although it is still a very weak currency. The Swiss franc drops to PLN 4.48. The currency is losing 0.34 percent. The euro exchange rate is at the level of PLN 4.70 with a decrease of 0.31%. The dollar fluctuates 0.16 percent. to his disadvantage. The USD / PLN exchange rate is PLN 4.18. On the other hand, the pound sterling, which is losing 0.15%, currently costs PLN 5.60.
Macroeconomic calendar. What can affect exchange rates?
Below we present the macroeconomic events calendar for Wednesday, November 24, 2021, prepared by Macronext analysts.
- 10:00 am: Germany – Ifo Institute Index, November (forecast: 96.5; previous: 97.7);
- 12:00 pm: UK – CBI Orders Index November (Forecast: 12; Previous: 9);
- 1:00 PM: USA – Mortgage Applications, Week;
- 14:00: Poland – M3 money supply (y / y), October (forecast: 8.4%; previous: 8.6%);
- 2:30 pm: USA – Gross Domestic Product rev., Q3;
- 14:30: USA – Goods orders without trans means. introduction (m / m), October (forecast: 0.5%; previous: 0.5%);
- 2:30 pm: USA – Durable goods orders introduct. (m / m), October (forecast: 0.3%; previous: -0.3%);
- 14:30: USA – Commodity trade balance (USD), October (forecast: -94.9 billion; previous: -97 billion);
- 2:30 pm: USA – Unemployment benefits claims week (forecast: 260k; previous: 268k);
- 4:00 pm: USA – American Spending Report, October;
- 4:00 PM: USA – New home sales, October (forecast: 802k; previous: 800k);
- 4:00 PM: USA – Americans Income (MoM), October (forecast: 0.2 percent; previous: -1 percent);
- 4:30 pm: USA – Weekly change in fuel stocks;
- 6:00 PM: USA – Weekly change in gas stocks.