Thanks to the ongoing partnership between Mojang and the BBC, the Earth Pulse III DLC for Minecraft has been released as a free downloadable experience. The DLC is currently available for the Bedrock Edition platform and the Education Edition, which allows players to experience the environments and wildlife of the Canadian tundra, South African coast, Okavango Delta and other places.
Thanks to the efforts of the creators of the Shapescape community, this free DLC brings players closer to the natural wonders of Minecraft, providing interesting encounters that fans of the BBC Earth Pulse series should appreciate. The DLC also has an educational purpose, allowing students to observe a variety of animals on land and sea in their natural habitats.
“class=”promoted-img” load=”lazy” width=”1440″ height=”220″ alt=”fortnite-promotional-banner” />
How to Download and Play the Planet Earth III DLC for Minecraft
Minecraft players with Bedrock or Education Edition access can access Planet Earth III for free on the Game Market. Bedrock Edition not only includes the Windows 10/11 version, but also the console version of the game on Android and iOS mobile devices. Once you download the DLC, playing is as easy as possible.
You can download and play Planet Earth III on Minecraft by following these steps:
- Open your version of Bedrock or Education Edition.
- Click the Market button, type Planet Earth III in the search bar and press Enter.
- Click on the Planet Earth III DLC thumbnail to enter the store page. If you don’t see the thumbnail, press the filter button next to the search bar and set Minecoins to Free and DLC to the top of the list.
- From here, just press the “Free” button. You should receive a notification that the DLC has been claimed and you can now press the download button to install Planet Earth III.
- Return to the main menu and press the play button. Create a new world and select Planet Earth III from your world template. If it doesn’t appear in your world template list, you may need to press “See More” to find it immediately.
- Adjust any other settings you want included, then press “Create World” and enjoy.
Everything here belongs to it. Keep in mind that due to the DLC creation process, some world settings are locked by default, so you can unlock the settings in the world menu at any time during or after creation if desired. However, locked settings exist to provide the best experience for Minecraft DLC, so if you deviate from Earth Pulse III’s default settings, your results may vary.