Thor: Love and Thunder ends its run to the global box office with 760 million dollars: it is the eighth highest grossing of the pandemic.
The July 6 came out in the cinema Thor: Love and Thunderthe fourth chapter dedicated to God of Thunder interpreted by Chris Hemsworth. In the film the Thundering asks for help a King Valkyrie (Tessa Thompson), a Korg (Taika Waititi) and ex-girlfriend Jane Foster (Natalie Portman) – now able to lift Mjolnir – to combat the threat of Gorr the Slaughterer of Gods (Christian Bale), a galactic killer who longs for the extinction of the gods.
According to what was reported by the analyst and box-office expert Luiz Fernando, Thor: Love and Thunder reached i $ 760.1 million worldwidebecoming the eighth highest grossing Hollywood film at the global box office since the inception of the pandemic since COVID-19. Though it won’t make a big profit for Marvel Studios and Disneythe film directed by Taika Waititi it should be within the production budget considering that it cost well 250 million dollars.
Below we present the Top 10 of the largest takings of the pandemic:
1. Spider-Man: No Way Home: 1 billion and 920 million
2. Top Gun: Maverick: 1 billion and 470 million
3. Jurassic World: Dominion: 1 billion
4. Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness: 955.8 million
5. The Rise of Gru: 919.3 million
6. No Time To Die: 774.2 million
7. The Batman: 770.8 million
8. Thor: Love and Thunder: 760.1 million
9. Fast & Furious 9: 726.2 million
10. Venom: Carnage’s Fury: 506.9 million
PandemicEra Global #BoxOffice Top10#SpiderManNoWayHome 1.92B#TopGunMaverick 1.47B#JurassicWorldDominion 1B#MultiverseOfMadness 955.8M#TheRiseOfGru 919.3M#NoTimeToDie 774.2M#TheBatman 770.8M#ThorLoveAndThunder 760.1M# F9 726.2M# Venom2 506.9M
– Luiz Fernando (@Luiz_Fernando_J) September 25, 2022