As the release of the MIUI 13 update by Xiaomi in the China Stable version progresses, compilations of these versions from the Xiaomi.eu team are published. We’ve already released our ROMs for several phones.
Currently, MIUI 13 releases from Xiaomi.eu in the stable version are available for the following models:
For the above-mentioned models, the MIUI 13 stable update also brings Android 12. Due to the lack of a fully functioning TWRP for Android 12, it is necessary to install the update in Fastboot mode.
How to do it?
- We download the appropriate ROM for our model from the appropriate thread on the forum / soon from the MIUI 13 stable download page (preferably immediately to the computer). If we have downloaded the package on the phone – we transfer it to the computer.
- We unpack the package with the ROM on our computer, e.g. using 7-Zip or WinRAR. We ignore any possible header error that may appear in 7-Zip – it does not affect the ROM installation itself.
- We start our phone in Fastboot mode and connect it with a USB cable to the computer.
- In the event that we update from MIUI 12.5 / Android 11 from xiaomi.eu without wiping data, in the folder where our ROM is located, select the file for our operating system with the note fastboot_update_rom.
- If, however, we want to perform this operation with data cleaning or install the ROM for the first time, select the file with the note fastboot_first_install_with_data_format and confirm the willingness to perform this operation by entering YES.
- We are waiting for the installation to be completed and the phone to restart. It will take approx. 5-10 minutes.
- In case of no response from the computer (no command line messages at all for a long time) make sure you have the correct drivers installed. If only the name is displayed in Device Manager after the device is connected “Android” with an exclamation mark, you need to install or update the drivers for it so that the name appears “Android Bootloader Interface”. The correct drivers can be obtained e.g. from the MiUnlock utility (gear icon> Check button, second from the top> follow the prompts).
Xiaomi has also published stable versions for tablets from the Xiaomi Pad 5 series, but currently it is not planned to issue updates for these models from Xiaomi.eu due to the lack of a device for testing, as well as the lack of time opportunities to handle Xiaomi.eu patches for the new series tablets (created by one person).
Xiaomi.eu ROMs for Xiaomi 12 series smartphones will start to be published when Xiaomi starts releasing the development (beta) software for these models. Stable versions will appear a few weeks after the release of development versions.
Please report bugs related to new updates in the forum threads (above) or in the comments section.
We have no information on the release dates of the MIUI Global update.