- producer from the Criterion studio shared photos with – it seems – materials from the new Need for Speed,
- pictures were quickly deleted so what? is for things
- the materials bring to mind the style Need for Speed: ProStreet.
Some elements appeared in the network that might suggest the direction in which we are going another installment in the Need for Speed series. Such a conclusion was drawn by fans, analyzing the materials made available by one of the developers from the Criterion studio. It’s about producer Helene Kiji, who has been working with the team since September this year. She posted photos of the gadgets on Twitter that she was supposed to receive when she joined the team. It seems that it showed more than it should, as the entries were quickly deleted, but before that the players managed to make copies of them.
The photos show a fragment of the poster which may show the next scene Need for Speed. The styling, full of graffiti, brings to mind the Need for Speed ProStreet atmosphere. It is worth adding that Helene Kiji previously worked in the Gameloft studio known from the series Asphaltwhich is strongly modeled on the brand NFS.
?? Source: Max_Lazy_10.
?? Source: Max_Lazy_10.
New reports may encourage you to dust off Need for Speed: ProStreet. If you want to go back to the PC version, it’s worth doing it with some useful mods:
- Generic Fix ?? improves pad controls, removes the framerate cap, adds fuller support for high-resolution widescreen resolutions, and fixes many technical bugs.
- NFSPS HUD Adapter ?? adjusts the HUD to any resolution, including those added by mods.
- NFSPS HD Reflections ?? improves the effects of reflections.
- NFSPS Extra Options ?? allows you to configure graphics and gameplay beyond what the official menu offers.
- Windows 10 Fix ?? a project for people who have problems with running the game on new Windows.
It is worth recalling previous rumors about the next Need for Speed. Although the game is developed in the Criterion studio, it is largely the responsibility of people transferred there from the Ghost Games team, which prepared the last four installments of the series. The production map is to be inspired by the city of Chicago.
Last year, gameplay from an early version of the game was leaked to the network. The material seems to suggest a more colorful and more stylized look to the new Need for Speed than what the previous parts of the series offered.
Finally, let us remind you that the game was to be released this year. However, a large part of the Criterion studio has been delegated to support production Battlefield 2042, what caused the delay of the new one Need for Speed.
- 2021 without Need for Speed. Criterion will help with the development of Battlefield 6
- Need for Speed ?? official website