The good ending in Roblox Need More Heat happens when the in-game father NPC allows your character to skip school. The gameplay starts out simple, but when you start completing objectives, it gets downright confusing. Additionally, there are tasks and interactions that can change the ending. In fact, there are as many as five endings in the game, two of which are “good” and the rest are “bad,” “crazy,” and “fatal.”
This guide will provide you with all the steps you need to get a good ending in Roblox Need More Heat.
Roblox’s long happy ending needs more heat
After launching the game, you must choose a temperature unit from Celsius, Fahrenheit, and Kelvin to enter the game. The storyline begins with your avatar waking up in bed. You must complete several objectives of pretending to be sick by raising the temperature of your character and the surrounding environment.
After completing each task, interact with the father NPC to unlock the next task. Every time he takes your temperature, he will flatly deny that you have a fever and force you to go to school.
Follow these steps to get your first Good Ending in Roblox Need More Heat:
- Leave your room and enter the second room down the hall.
- You will see your NPC father. Interact with him to get permission to skip school.
- The NPC will use an infrared thermometer to check your temperature and tell you to get ready for school.
- Turn on the lights and lamps in both rooms.
- Interact with the NPC to get the second objective.
- Now, walk around the house and turn on all the lights (garage, kitchen, and bathroom).
- Return to the NPC and interact with him.
- This time, he will ask you to have breakfast and get ready for school.
- Head to the bathroom, turn on the faucet in the tub and jump in to raise the avatar’s temperature.
- Once you’ve done this, head to the kitchen, grab your cup, and put it in the oven.
- Wait a few seconds, turn on the microwave, and drink the hot chocolate.
- Talk to the NPC and he will tell you again that everything is fine and ask you to go to school.
- Go to the closet in your room and put on your winter clothes.
- Now, walk around the house and close all the open windows to increase the heat in the house.
- NPCs will still deny you have a fever. You will then be responsible for turning on all the faucets in the house.
- Once you’ve done this, head to your room, grab the homework bag, and throw it into the fireplace in the hall.
- After talking to the NPC, go to the kitchen and put the fork in the microwave.
- The next goal is to burn the car, go to the garage and hold the interact button to pour gasoline on the car.
- A yellow line will appear at the entrance to the garage. Walk up to it and hit the interact button to light the fire.
- After talking to the NPC, go outside the house, approach a tree, and set it on fire.
- NPCs will still say you’re fine. Now, go to the swimming pool (behind the house) and press the interact button.
- The demon was summoned and he filled the empty pool with lava. Jump in, swim for a while, then return to your father’s room.
- He would have said the same thing. This time, go to the living room and turn on the TV.
- Use the remote to change channels, stop at the Dragon ad, then use your phone (near the TV) to enter the numbers 321-456.
- After a brief cutscene, a dragon will burn the house down.
When the whole house and surroundings are on fire, an NPC will say that you should go to school, and the final goal of the first Good Ending in Roblox Need More Heat appears.
- Go outside and look up at the bright sunshine.
- Click the interactive button to bring it closer to your house.
Roblox Need More Heat ends on a good note as your NPC father finally allows you to take a day off.
Short Good Endings in Roblox Need More Heat
Follow these steps to get a short happy ending:
- When you’re ready to turn on the water, head to the back of the house and approach the window of the NPC’s room.
- A small cutscene will occur; turn around and collect a flower.
- Opposite the house is a small forest. Go inside and follow the dirt path.
- Then you’ll reach a tomb. Place the flower near it to unlock the short good ending in Roblox Need More Heat.
This concludes our exploration of all the good endings in Roblox Need More Heat. Follow Sportskeeda’s Roblox section for guides, news, limited edition UGC, and more.