Jacek Murański is 52 years old and is quite a mysterious figure. He has made episodic appearances in series and movies (including “Asymetria”), and in the past he was in prison and reportedly participated in football hooligans. He claims that his acquaintance with Krav Maga is hellishly dangerous, but he has never made his debut in any organization. There has been a lot of talk about his clash with Marcin Najman, but it has still not been officially confirmed. It is known that he will perform at Saturday’s FAME 12 gala against Arkadiusz Tańcula, where he will replace his son Mateusz, who suffered a hand contusion.
During the Friday press conference, Murański – it seems – wanted to present his resistance to blows. And instead of hitting himself, he mostly took the blows on the head, suggesting he didn’t care.
It is worth adding that Murański will face Tańcula in the so-called a Roman cage three by three meters in size. Additionally: both players may use elbows.
The FAME MMA 12 Gale will take place on Saturday, November 12 at Ergo Arena. The event will be broadcast in the PPV system.
Fame MMA 12 fights card:
- Cassius “Don Kasjo” Życiński – Marcin Wrzosek – fight of the evening
- Adrian “Polak” Polański – Maksymilian “Wiewiór” Squirrel – fight for the belt
- Krzysztof Radzikowski – Piotr “Beast” Piechowiak
- Mateusz “Fit Lovers” Janusz – Kacper “Blonsky” Błoński
- Kamila “Zusje” Smogulecka – Marta “Martirenti” Rentel
- Jacek Murański – Arkadiusz Tańula
- Kamila “Kamiszka” Wybrańczyk – Anna Andrzejewska
- Krystian “Krycha” Wilczak – Maciej “Szewcu” Szewczyk
- Patryk “Ryba” Karaś – Kornel “Koro” Regel
- Adrian Wieliczko – Jakub “Dragon” Kaczmarski