Sullivan assured of Biden’s support for Poland’s actions

The conversation was devoted to the assessment of the current security situation and the strengthening of military cooperation in connection with the crisis on the Polish-Belarusian border and the situation around Ukraine, which would increase stabilization in the region.

Jake Sullivan assured the solidarity and support of President Joe Biden for the activities carried out by Poland in connection with the border crisis. The head of the National Security Bureau informed the adviser about the actions taken by President Andrzej Duda and the Polish authorities related to the crisis.

The topic of the security situation in the region was also raised during the meeting of the leadership of the KPRP and BBN with the US National Intelligence Director Avril Haines on November 19 this year. The previous interview of the BBN chief with Jake Sullivan took place on October 7 in Brussels.

Crisis on the border

From September 2, due to the migratory pressure in the border zone with Belarus in 183 localities in the voivodeship Podlasie and Lubelskie, there is a state of emergency which will last until December 2.

The latest Kantar survey shows that most Poles support the government’s actions on the border. The poll was commissioned by “Gazeta Wyborcza”. The respondents were asked “how they assess the actions of the Polish authorities in relation to the situation on the border with Belarus”.

25 percent she replied “very well.” 29 percent chose the answer “fairly good”. This means that a total of 54 percent. of the respondents positively reviews the actions of the government on the migration crisis.

The same survey also asked about the construction of a reinforced fence on the Polish-Belarusian border. The law in this matter was signed some time ago by President Andrzej Duda. 54 percent respondents assessed this idea as good, and 39 percent. – badly.

Also read:
Duda’s long conversation with Zelensky

About Banner Leon

Videogames entered his life in the late '80s, at the time of the first meeting with Super Mario Bros, and even today they make it a permanent part, after almost 30 years. Pros and defects: he manages to finish Super Mario Bros in less than 5 minutes but he has never finished Final Fight with a credit ... he's still trying.

Check Also

Verhofstadt hits PiS. He wrote in Polish

During Saturday’s Warsaw Summit event, the leaders of 13 European political parties who declare conservative …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *